New Voyager 56 Flybridge impresses
The Voyager series is a hit! The elegant lines and speed potential have proved popular among a wide audience. And understandably so. With its hull length of 17.30 metres the 56 Flybridge is a perfect addition to the Voyager line-up, while the design by René van der Velden has resulted in a clearly identifiable and mature overall concept.
Construction of the aluminium hull is going smoothly and the contours of the first Voyager 56 Flybridge promise a striking, well-balanced design that will be perfectly suited to the waters of the Mediterranean. Click here to see for yourself.
The fact that the ‘56 Fly’ is built in aluminium offers various key benefits:
- ower consumption due to the much lighter hull
- higher speeds of up to 22 knots
- an excellent and super-safe performance
- custom built options to design and adapt the yacht entirely to your wishes
‘Outdoor living’ was a focal point in the 56 design concept and it shows. The interior feels luxurious with a keen eye for detail. It features a spacious owner’s suite, two guest cabins for two, a large saloon with galley and bar, two complete bathrooms and a double steering position.
This Voyager also offers everything you need when taking longer trips. The ample outdoor areas ensure a sense of freedom and space onboard. They include:
- a spacious and largely covered aft deck for comfortable al fresco lounging
- a garage for the Williams tender, enabling fast transport between yacht and shore as well leaving room for watersport toys such as water-skis
- an expansive flybridge (or ‘outdoor saloon’) which can be reached via the aft deck and features an extra steering position, sunbeds, lounge area, dinette and outdoor galley
- a large foredeck with comfortable sun loungers and a bimini on request
In addition, the interior of the 56 offers both a high-end finish as well as a smart and spacious layout that will make every stay on board one to remember.
We expect to deliver the 56 Fly in the spring of 2024 so there’s still plenty of time to consider how we can integrate your wishes on board. Like to know more? Send an email to Bart or Michelle van den Hoven for an appointment or call +31 416 319183.