The choice for a Van den Hoven motoryacht is always carefully made by our clients and revolves around the following key factors:
Why van den hoven
- Building in steel and aluminium makes for a flexible construction that enables all owner requirements to be met
- Our range is made up of semi-custom builds, allowing for a wide range of modifications
- Van den Hoven motoryachts are renowned for their large interior volume in relation to a relatively limited length
- There are very short lines of communication at the yard during the build
- Bart van den Hoven is always personally involved in the process and acts as project manager
- Van den Hoven Jachtbouw is financially solid so clients can rest assured all agreements will be met
- The standard version of every Van den Hoven has lots of equipment and amenities
- Pre-owned Van den Hovens find a new owner faster and for a better resale value than other yachts in this segment
- Quality service and comprehensive support make owning our yachts a real pleasure
While Van den Hoven Jachtbouw has access to first-class facilities and equipment, it is our people who ultimately make the difference. We are a relatively small company, which works flexibly with a network of hardworking professionals. Our people work and think above and beyond the norm, ensuring smart solutions for each new application.
Service and warrenty
The after-sales service we provide after delivery of your boat is vital to us. After all, as builders we know your yacht better than anyone. At Van den Hoven, warranty work, service and maintenance flow seamlessly together. Our ultimate goal is that you remain not only a satisfied client but an ambassador for our brand. Our clients are the best ambassadors for our brand and we’ll do everything in our power to ensure you thoroughly enjoy your time as a Van den Hoven motoryacht owner.