Sleek lines complemented by a flybridge, impressive accommodation spaces and an internal tender store make the 56 the ultimate crossover for those looking to go everywhere in style.
René van der Velden.
Expansion Voyager model line
Van den Hoven is well on track with our Voyager series. Its elegant lines have proven popular among a wide audience, and meetings with clients made us decide to further expand the line with the Voyager 56 Coupé and Voyager 56. The full series now comprises the Voyager 50 Coupé, 56, 61, 71 and 80.
Development of the Voyager 56 is now well underway and we will soon design and build the 56 Coupé without a flybridge too.
With its hull length of 17.30 metres, the 56 is a perfect fit for this line-up. The yacht was again designed by René van der Velden who has been responsible for the entire Voyager series. All Voyagers are built in aluminium and this offers you a range of significant benefits:
- Less fuel consumption due to a much lighter hull
- Higher speeds up to 22 knots
- Superior and safe performance
- Custom flexibility to ensure the yacht fully meets your (layout) wishes.
The 56 design concept makes the most of the trend over recent years of optimising outdoor living. This is reflected in the following aspects:
- The lovely spacious (largely covered) aft deck with its extra corner sofa and outdoor galley
- The garage for the Williams tender for fast shuttles between yacht and coast, and for watersports such as water-skiing
- The large flybridge (or ‘outdoor saloon’) with extra steering position, sunbeds, lounge set, dinette and options for refrigeration.
- An expansive foredeck with comfortable sunbeds and the option for a sun roof.
The interior revolves around spaciousness and luxury, featuring a succession of creature comforts that ensure owners a truly comfortable stay onboard for longer periods. Highlights include:
- A spacious owners’ suite
- Two double guest cabins
- A large saloon with galley and bar
- Two complete bathrooms
- A double steering position.
The 56 is exceptionally suited for longer journeys along European coastal waters and even more so in the Mediterranean, where the outdoor areas can be used to their best advantage. Take the tender to your favourite picturesque harbour and enjoy water-skiing, SUP boarding, snorkelling or diving from the yacht. At a time when al fresco areas are in high demand, the 56 offers everything possible to make the most of your free time.
If there are aspects you’d like to change in the layout, such as the stairs to the flybridge which are currently in the saloon being moved towards the outdoor galley on the aft deck, or if you’d like to have a single large guest cabin instead of two smaller ones, we’re all ears. Construction of the first hull is due to start in the autumn of 2022 so there’s plenty of time for you to consider all the options and make the next 56 your own. For more information email Bart or Michelle van den Hoven to make an appointment or call us on +31 416 319183.