Lots of interest in Voyager 56 Flybridge
The Voyager series is doing very well. The elegant lines and potential for speed have attracted the attention of a wide audience. And, dare we say, with good reason. The hull length of 17.30 metres makes the 56 Flybridge an ideal complement to the Voyager line-up, while the design by René van der Velden has created a clearly identifiable and complete overall concept.
We have now finished the aluminium hull of the first Voyager 56 Flybridge as you can see in this video. Work is moving forward apace on the rest of the build and it is already becoming clear that the superbly balanced design and beautiful proportions will be a delight to view on the water. Click here to see for yourself.
The fact that the ‘56 Fly’ is built in aluminium offers various key benefits:
- lower fuel consumption thanks to the significantly lighter hull
- impressive speeds of up to 22 knots
- an excellent and safe performance
- a range of options to design and adapt the yacht to your wishes
With a keen eye for detail, the luxurious interior features a spacious owner’s cabin, a luxurious VIP cabin and guest cabin, two full bathrooms, a spacious salon with galley, dining area, lounge sofa and a double steering position.
The high-end finish as well as smart and spacious layout will make every stay on board a true pleasure.
This Voyager offers everything you need for taking long trips too. The ample outdoor areas ensure a sense of freedom and space onboard, including highlights such as:
- an expansive and mostly covered aft deck for comfortable al fresco lounging
- a garage for the Williams tender, allowing you to quickly travel between yacht and shore while leaving room for watersport toys such as water-skis
- a spacious flybridge (or outdoor saloon) accessible via the aft deck and featuring an extra steering position, sunbeds, lounge zone, dinette and outdoor kitchen
- large foredeck with comfortable sun loungers and a bimini on request
We expect to deliver the 56 Fly in the summer of 2024 so there’s plenty of time to explore how we might integrate your wishes on board. Like to know more? Send an email to Bart or Michelle van den Hoven for an appointment or call +31 416 319 183.